My list of loves of all things B related
I really can’t think of any B foods or drinks or restaurants that I love. Yes, I like bananas and bacon, but I don’t love them….this can’t be right.
- Bobby Hill – “I said I wanted a pony!”
- Bridget Jones’s Diary – I don’t do many girly things or movies, but there are 2 that get me, and I can watch them over and over. Miss Jones is one of them, I related to her like no other person. I find myself doing similar actions, so I love her while I sympathize with her. Great soundtrack too.
- Judy Blume – as a girl of the 80’s, her books were almost required reading! And we all remember all the scary and juicy stuff from “Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret.” Truly a must read for any pre-teen girl.
- Bridget Jones’s Diary (movie also!)
- The BeeGees– I grew up listening to them, my mom would play the Saturday Night Fever album all the time, until I was old enough to operate the record player in my room and I stole it for myself. They have a lot more than just disco songs, and actually are beautiful song writers.
- Barenaked Ladies
- Baby It’s You by Smith – there are a few versions of this song, but this is the sexiest very most awesome version. First heard it on the Grindhouse Soundtrack. Quentin Tarantino has some excellent soundtracks to his movies.
- Best I Ever Had by Vertical Horizon – This song makes me cry every time
- Biggest Part of Me by Ambrosia – I am a child of the 70s/80s
- Burning Love by Elvis – one of my very favorites by Mr Presley
- Beautiful Mess by Diamond Rio – reminds me of the early early days with Steve
- Beautiful by Damian “Jr. Gong” Marley
- Better After
- Bonjour Gazel – so darling, bit of a girl crush
- Bitch Cakes – she is so freaking cute, besides being a true inspiration on how changing your outlook and life is possible.
- Burlesque – Just in general, so sexy with non-skinny women, music, and COSTUMES!!!
- My boyfriend!
- My brothers
- Binder clips – I’m a freak for certain office supplies
- Beer wenches – I find them to be very cute and sexy
- Barbie – I know there is the whole love/hate thing and that she represents an unreasonable image, but I grew up with Barbie dolls and I loved them.
- Boxes – I love the possibility of what they could hold!