Oh letter D, you are divine, delicious, delectable, and devious.
I also happen to use “Duh” and “Durr” a lot.
- Diet Coke – I am trying to limit my consumption, hopefully soon I’ll be down to none
- Neil Diamond – love love love him.
- Don’t Let Me Get Me by Pink – I think this could be my signature song
- Down in Mexico – The Coasters
- Down With Love Soundtrack – 2 versions of Fly Me to the Moon, a remake of Kissing A Fool, and other most awesome songs
- My dad – one of the best men I have ever known
- Drag Queens – they wear some of the greatest costumes, and they perform. I wish I was a drag queen.
- My dogs!!
Disclaimer – I am slightly off on labeling some characters and names in these posts. If it’s a real person, I post them under their last name. If it’s a character, I try to do it under the first name, since that is probably how the book or movie is alphabetized…but I’ve messed up on a few, so if I get one letter right in the name somewhere, I call it good. I am not some crazy control freak, so don’t judge!
Ha, I didn’t even mean to do the disclaimer under D, how freaking awesome am I?