I’ve always had a special fondness for the letter E, since my name begins with that letter. Growing up I never knew any other Erins except for Erin on The Waltons and Erin Moran, who played Joanie on Happy Days. It wasn’t until high school that I met another Erin. I liked having a unique name. Although whenever I call someone and I say “It’s Erin” it always seems to take the person a minute to remember who I am, even if it’s a relative. I think it’s because it starts with a soft sound…or I’m just forgettable.
Eclectic, emotional, exuberant – all good E words
- The Electric Company – the original with Morgan Freeman, of course. Although it is kind of cool that they brought it back for a younger generation.
- Eighties movies – I don’t even know if I can pick a favorite. Seriously, we have John Hughes, John Cusack, Footloose, The Brat Pack, so much cheesy goodness
- Ha, almost thought I didn’t have a listing for this topic, until I remembered the most awesome Encyclopedia Brown! Yes, I read it when I was a child, but I loved that series!
- The Eyre Affair – such a funny book, and a great alternative world where literature is more than just something for enjoyment, it’s a job.
- Eighties music – love love LOVE. I can’t even begin to list all of my favorites.
- Elephant Love Medley – from the Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
- Electric Blue by Icehouse
- eShakti – I have not purchased from here, but they have some cute stuff. I’ll do it eventually
- Esme and the Lane Way – she’s very vintage
- EmmeNation – such a beautiful model and woman, now with her own blog
- Eat Move Write
- Elephants – one of the most beautiful animals ever created
Poor E, didn’t get many listings. Although it got some big genres, such as the 80’s themselves!! Oh E, you are a delight!