Oh F, you fooler!
- Nothing comes to mind…french fries? Occasionally, but not all the time.
- Flight of the Conchords – watch it, that’s all I have to say
- Henry Fonda
- Family Guy – Stewie can make me laugh just by his expressions. Yes, I know he’s animated. I love him anyway
- The Facts of Life – seriously, one of my favorite shows of the 80’s, it never got old. Jo was my favorite, who was yours? Although Natalie could make me laugh. My mom and I still have a running joke today because of one of Natalie’s lines.
- Fame – the original only!!!!
- Footloose – ugh, I can’t even believe they are filming a remake.
- Flower of Carnage by Meiko Kaji -first heard it in Kill Bill, didn’t I tell you Tarantino has great soundtracks?
- Fly Me to Moon – I like this version by Frank Sinatra and this one by Astrud Gilberto too
- Faces of Beauty – just found this one today from reading about it in one of the blogs I follow. But I think it will become a fav quickly. I’m even considering submitting something. I love the idea of taking responsibility for claiming something beautiful about ourselves
- Face Hunter
- Fatshionable – I want to raid her closet. I think I could even fit most of it
- Frocks & Frou Frou – another cutie fashion blog, I think I need to raid her closet too
- Fatshion Chic – she has a great blog about being plus-size, is beautiful, and has great fashion sense. She also promotes loving yourself at all sizes
- Future Lint – yes, another cutie pie fashion blog (not plus sized, but not all the blogs I read need to be plus size)
- Fashion for the Economically Challenged – I love looking at clothing and outfits, but a lot of the blogs I read seem to be written by people with a disposable income. This blog has cute clothes, great combinations, and prices that I can actually afford.
- Fab Finds Under $50 – another great resource for us working girls
- My friends!!!