Were you worried I would forget this week’s list? Of course I wouldn’t forget to entertain you all!! Silly!
- Ginger ale
- Goat cheese and Gouda
- Ginger – makes sushi even better
- Cary Grant
- Stewie Griffin – I know I mentioned him already, but seriously, he cracks me up. I know he’s a cartoon character, I don’t care.
- Grease – how many times have I seen this movie? I loved it even when I didn’t understand any of the sexual references. And the soundtrack! I would play that on my record player over and over again. Yes, a record player. Shut it.
- The Goonies – I will never get tired of this movie.
- Neil Gaiman – pure genius
- Goodreads – one of my favorites sites of all time. I get to keep lists AND browse books. Heaven
- The Go-Gos – I think they are coming to the Woodland Park Zoo this summer for Zoo Tunes!
- Got to Give it Up by Marvin Gaye – seriously love this song. Always makes me dance. Seriously, listen to it. Although I always crack up at the beginning because there is one person yelling that Maryam once said sounded like Nipsy Russell, so I think of that every time I hear it.
- Girl, You’ll be a Woman Soon by Neil Diamond – one of my favorites by him. I know there is that other version by Urge Overkill, which isn’t bad, but the original is best
- Good Morning Heartache by Billy Holiday, Diana Ross or Jill Scott – pretty and spot-on lyrics
Gloves? Gowns? Seriously, there aren’t many articles of clothing that start with G, and not many places I shop at that start with G either. Get over it.
- Gatsby and Me – ugh, she is disgustinly cute with the cutest vintage clothes….too cute I tell you!
- Go Fug Yourself – she is snarky but funny. If people are going to wear ugly outfits, then they should be ready for the heat
- God’s Favorite Shoes – another fashion blog, and she does it well
- Good Stuff Only – she is so hot and cute and post the stuff I WANT. And she promotes plus size in such a hot way
- Glitternglued – she finds stuff she likes and finds ways to make it herself