Hey there!! My lists are lacking a bit lately, sorry about that. I can’t help it if all my interests seem to revolve around the “S.”
Nothing jumps out at me….I like hot dogs and hamburgers and hummus, but not enough to list them as a favorite. Although we do go to this awesome restaurant in the International District and get their hot pot…it’s SO good. I think we need to go this week.
- Christina Hendricks – oh goodness, she’s gorgeous. I want her hair, and her wardrobe from Mad Men
- Howl’s Moving Castle – love love LOVE this movie. The book is good too, but I just adore the movie.
- John Hughes – I can’t even pick a favorite, I love his movies from the 80’s. Pretty In Pink, Some Kind of Wonderful, The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles…seriously, I could go on and on.
- Harry Potter – yep
- Victor Hugo – I first read Les Miserables back in high school and loved it, and when I read Toilers of the Sea, I cried for days.
- Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk – this book is so weird. It’s not even one of my actual favorites, yet I’ve read it numerous times and it still sticks with me. There is just something about it. And I read they are making it into a movie, and I’m curious to see how they’ll achieve it. If you want something a little different to read, read this.
- Harry Potter – yes, I do love my Harry Potter
- Hall & Oates – my mom used to play their records when I was really little and we would dance together. Then when I met Steve we both talked about Hall & Oates, he even sang Sara Smile to me at karaoke! (He’ll deny it of course)
- Hold On Loosely by .38 Special – I love this song, it makes me happy every time I hear it.
- Hats – I used to be called Blossom back in my younger days because I always wore some kind of funky hat. I’ve lessened up on the hats, but I’m slowly starting to wear more again.
- Hyperbole and a Half – this woman is hilarious, and I love her blog. Her drawings just make me crack up even more
- HonestlyWTF – she posts the most amazing pictures and items on her blog, and sometimes there is even a tutorial on how to make some awesome stuff
- Happydelusions – posts lots of cool craft stuff and shows, I mostly just love the pictures