I’m combining the letters I and J. Quirky, I know.
- Jalapenos – yummers. My 2 favorite Mexican restaurants serve them 2 different ways. Whenever we go to Jaliscos, they also deep fry some for us. And Guaymas has pickled jalapenos with carrots. I can’t get enough!
- The IT Crowd – just discovered this show a few months ago, and it is freaking hilarious. I think they need to dedicate all their time to making new episodes for me. 6 episodes a season is not nearly enough.
- Jem and the Holograms – ha ha, I crack myself up just thinking about this show. I haven’t seen it in years, but I loved it SO much. I wonder if Netflix has it?
- Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scot O’Dell – I read this book so many times in my younger days, I was just fascinated by it
- Insomnia by Stephen King – Quite possibly my favorite book by Stephen King, I can’t even tell you why. Maybe I just love the main character, Ralph.
- Inkheart by Cornelia Funke – I love this whole series. Books within a book? Love it!
- If I Can’t Have You by Yvonne Elliman – my mom used to play the soundtrack to “Saturday Night Fever” all the time, and this was one of my favorite songs. Still is actually
- I Like the Way (Kissing Game) by HiFive – love this song, reminds me of high school
- Norah Jones
- Journey – do I even need to say anything? Why didn’t they make more videos?
- Elton John
nothing that jumps out at me here
- IMDB – the most perfect site for anyone who enjoys movies
- I Like Pretty Clothes – she blogs awesome pics and clothes, and totally promotes other plus-size awesome bloggers! I don’t think that sentence was grammatically correct, but I don’t care.
- Jack Sh*t, Gettin’ Fit – he’s a funny blog writer, and he has some great insights on weight loss
- Just Bento – cute pics of bento boxes
- Ireland – I feel the need to travel there, I’ll get there one day.
Did I mention – I actually get to go SEE Journey in a few months? With Night Ranger and Foreigner…I know, I know, too awesome for words.