Wow, already to the letter K….
- I do love a good kabob
- Ketchup – seriously, my dad bought so many bottles of ketchup when I was younger. I’ve slowed down a bit, but I still love it.
- Kohlrabi – kind of similar to a turnip, and I have been thinking about them for a few years now…my dad used to cut them up and put a little bit of salt on them, so good! I need to go buy one RIGHT NOW
- Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2
- Gene Kelly – love
- Kung Fu Hustle – Have you seen this? If not, then watch it, right now.
- Toby Keith – I don’t just listen to the 80’s, I’m well-rounded
- Kissing a Fool by George Michael or Michael Buble
- Kilts – I don’t actually have one, but I love how some guys totally rock them
- Kimonos – so pretty
- Keep Warm – another daily outfit blog. She puts together the cutest outfits with the cutest colors
- Keiko Lynn – just discovered her blog, but she is already too adorable
- Kris Atomic – I love her pictures, just a medley of whatever she likes
- Knitting – although I’m just a beginner and haven’t done it in a while, I need to start again