Love of all things N
- Nectarines – my most favorite fruit
- Noodles – I am a freak for noodles
- Napoleon Dynamite – I think I could quote this entire movie. It never fails to make me laugh, hard. “Your mother goes to college.”
- Anais Nin
- Nothing’s Fair in the Fifth Grade by Barthe DeClements – this was one of my favorites when I was a youngster
I am sure there are N related songs and artists, yet I can’t think of any at the moment….
Nada – ha ha…that starts with N
- New Dress a Day – this gal is awesome, she makes the coolest pieces from old crappy dresses and spends less than $365 for the year doing it.
- Nicolette Mason – pretty pretty pictures
- The Nearsighted Owl – very cute blogger
- My nook – I love this, I get to carry hundreds of books with me and always have something to read
- Nerds – really, who doesn’t love a good nerd? Nerdy boys are too cute
- Notebooks – I love notebooks. I have more notebooks than things to write in them, I collect them. I need to actually start using them.
- Victor Ngai – he has some of the coolest art work