I am combing Letters O & Q….P has enough stuff on its own. And even combining the 2 letters doesn’t give me much.
nothing here…I like oatmeal and olives, but no so much I would actually say that I LOVE them.
- Quantum Leap – I miss this show, much too awesome
- Operation: Dump the Chump by Barbara Park – this book cracked me up when I was 10, and that stuck with me. I wonder if it would still make me laugh. The kid is trying to get rid of his kid brother, it was hilarious.
- The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton – honestly, how many times did I read this book during my preteen years? And the movie? Yikes!!! So many hottie young stars….oh, I miss the 80s
- Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz – I’m pretty sick of Dean Koontz, he’s gotten WAY too preachy and feel good, but I love the Odd Thomas series.
- One Mint Julep by Xavier Cuga t- I first heard this on the “Down With Love” Soundtrack, so catchy and cute.
- Off the Wall Album by Michael Jackson – one of my favorite albums. If I had to pick a fav song, it might have to be Rock With You
- Original Sin by Elton John – this song reminds me of when I first realized how I felt about Steve…it’s still makes me goofy when I hear it
- Queen – love me some Freddie Mercury
- Out of Print Clothing – for a book nerd like me, these shirts are perfect…except for the sizing
- OMG That Dress – Just lots of pretty pictures of pretty dresses. Total eye candy
- Of Another Fashion– I just recently stumbled onto this blog. “An alternative archive of the not-quite-hidden but too often ignored fashion histories of the U.S. women of color.”