Oh goodness, I have been gone for a while, did you miss me?
I missed you!
Life just got in my way, honestly. I have lots of stuff going on with my parents, and just wasn’t feeling energetic enough to write and be witty. It also seemed like a huge effort to be totally honest in any postings, so I just had to step back for a while.
So, during my absence not much happened. I did turn a year older, yay for 37!!! I’m still blond, fat, tired, and working on self-esteem issues, so you didn’t miss any earth shattering changes. I’m still me!! And I’m still funny, don’t worry. Although I can now fit into my skinny pink jeans, and I have no idea how that happened, because I have not lost any weight!
I need to write a post about a very very cool experience I had. I will post that tomorrow. Here’s a teaser though – Human/Nature Connection.
Also, I came up with some possible responses for y’all in case you didn’t quite know what to say to this post. Feel free to pick and choose, or if you are inspired to come up with your own, that’s good too.
1. Happy Birthday! You don’t look a day over 36.5.
2. Where does one buy skinny pink jeans for a plus size gal?
3. I felt abandoned, but now all is right in the world.
4. I understand how family issues can get in the way of doing other things, I also have one of those things called a family.
5. Did you have birthday cake?
6. I demand pictures of clothes! And you wearing them! Yes, you in clothes!
7. Hmmm….Human/Nature…I’m intrigued and will wait impatiently for your next blog post!
I even threw in some random photos for you to enjoy.