A plethora of loves beginning with P
- Pickles – seriously, the most perfect food ever. My food of choice if I’m stranded on a desert island. Just don’t give me any sweet pickles or those gross bread & butter ones.
- The Princess Bride – oh, who doesn’t love this movie? Anybody want a peanut?
- Pushing Daisies – I fell in love with this show and was so sad to find out it was cancelled. I think I was unnaturally sad about it actually, but it was just so awesome in every way. I fell in love with it.
- Pretty in Pink – I can watch it over and over again. I need her car…and her wardrobe….and Duckie
- Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle by Betty MacDonald – totally loved these books when I was younger
- Terry Pratchett – new favorite, am loving the Discworld Series
- Francine Pascal – although I don’t read her anymore, I have to give her a shout out for creating and writing most of the Sweet Valley High series. If you were never a teenage girl, you might not know who she is, but that’s ok.
- Chuck Palahniuk
- Pretty in Pink Soundtrack – Yes, the movie AND the soundtrack. Always good
- Elvis Presley -how to pick a favorite? Although Suspicious Minds, Burning Love, and A Little Less Conversation are always my top choices
- Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want by the Smiths – a bit haunting, totally in love with it
- Pin Up Girl Clothing – I would wear all of this if I could afford it, and more items were in my size. Although they do have a good plus size section
- PS I Made This – inspiring and cool items with easy steps, kind of a funky craft site
- Pretty Little Things – very vintage, very darling
- Post Secret – tragic and funny and inspiring
- The Purl Bee – I continue to insist that one day I’ll be a knitter, I think I’ll learn from osmosis. In the meantime, I love to stalk this blog for inspiration for possible future projects
- Pretty in Plus – a plus size fashion blog
- Pocket Rocket Fashion – another very fun plus size fashion blog
- Pin-Up Girls