Yes, I’m back to my love by the alphabet.
R is this week’s letter. Apparently, there aren’t that many things I love that begin with R, even though I do like the letter R itself. I’m sure I”m just drawing a blank, but I can’t really think of much.
- Rhubarb – especially rhubarb strawberry pie. Oh my, so yummy
- Sam Rockwell – who the heck does not love him? Seriously, I will watch anything this man acts in
- Reading Rainbow – love love love!! I always remember the Renaissance Fair episode the most clearly. And of course
GeordiLeVar Burton was awesome as the host.
- Strangely enough, I don’t have any favorite books or authors that being with “R”
- Ruin by The Pierces
- Regretsy – this site is too damn funny.
- The Rotund – Wonderful writers, wonderful posts. “I’m on a mission here to let you know that fat people are not your enemy. And skinny people aren’t your enemy either.”
- Return to Sender – “A writer and a fa(t)shionista, this blog covers everything from fat hipster garb to zombies.”
- Ruby Nite – Girl wears the cutest dang outfits, and she’s fun.
- Reading. Seriously, this is probably the most well-known fact about me.
- Red hair – Keep trying to get it, I just hate how it fades so quickly. Someday I’ll do it again.
- Roller Skating – even though I almost died the last time I attempted it, it always has a special place in my heart.