Well, here’s the wrap up of my alphabetical loves.
I’m grouping this last bunch together, none of these letters really generate enough on their own. You will notice a lot dedicated to vintage blogs, I can’t help it that they mostly all start with “V.”
- Vegetables – i do like a good selection
- Wheat Thins! – My dad used to buy boxes of these for me all the time. He would also stock up on ketchup and dill pickles for me, and cherry tomatoes. And pomegranates. He was a sweetie.
- Valley Girl – early Nicholas Cage! And have you heard the soundtrack? Some of the best songs on my ipod.
- Zatoichi – I’m talking about the movies from the 1960’s, not the horrible remake they did a few years ago.
- Where’s Wallace – Absolutely loved this book when I was a child, way before Where’s Waldo came up. I had a nice surprise when we moved my mom into her apartment, and I found my old copy. I love the illustrations.
- Edith Wharton – I am always so pleasantly surprised whenever I read one of her stories and just fall in love with it.
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle – love this book and one of my favorite series of all time
- Winnie the Pooh – ’nuff said
- Voyage of the Dawn Treader – I absolutely adore the whole Narnia series, but this is my favorite book in the series
- Walk the Line Soundtrack – and I love the movie too
- Dwight Yoakam
- “You Shouldn’t Kiss Me Like This” by Toby Keith
- West Seattle Blog
- Weesha’s World – Girl is beautiful, and has a pretty awesome display of her fashion
- T Minus, T Plus – one of my favorite plus size fashion blogs
- Xtabay Vintage Clothing Boutique – if you like to look at pretty dresses, go here
- A Well Rounded Venture – another plus size blog
- Vintage Gal – a tumblr with a massive amount of vintage images
- Vol Up 2 – fairly new, a magazine devoted to the beauty of sizes and shapes and colors of women
- Vixen Vintage – an adorably cute gal dedicated to vintage wear
- West Seattle!!!!
- Yard sales